Subject: Message on a bomb…
From: "A. J. Soares" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:20:23 +0100

Message on a bomb…

Reading your article today on the subject, I would like to share with you, 
and other fellow modelers, this "tip" that I have been using for 
years.  Probably it is not that new to you, but, just in case...

You can reproduce quite easily the hand written messages that are nowadays 
more and more evident in aircraft ordnance using either carbon paper (gray 
or black colored) or “Tipp-Ex”® (white) - the striped-kind used for 
actually re-type the error and then insert the correct letter, and that was 
sold on small envelopes, remember?   For this, you should use a sharp 
object (hard pencil will do) and the photocopied reproduction of the 
message.   Actually, this kind of “Tipp-Ex”® is even good for bigger 
inscriptions in a/c frames, namely late WWII white hand written 
inscriptions (numbers) often seen on Me-109s’ and others, “prisoner” a/c, 
wreckage dioramas, armament block description both in aircraft or vehicles, 
etc.  After writing the desired message, number, whatever, just use your 
favorite brand of varnish and..."voila"!...

Thanks very much for the excellent job your are doing.   Please, do not 
give up! and be reassured that are out there guys like me that pay you a 
daily visit!   Thanks again...

Sincerely,

Armando Soares

[email-masked]