Subject: Re: Tool n'Tips "blue Tack" - European substitute
From: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ricardo Filipe Oliveira Verissimo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:52:17 -0700

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you have never been hurt; and
Dance like no one is watching!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ricardo Filipe Oliveira Verissimo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 12:31 PM
Subject: Tool n'Tips "blue Tack" - European substitute

Hi Steve!

i've found that another equivalent of Blu Tack is made available
from Bostik's Blu Tack or UHUs Yellow Tacks that comes in Strips of yellow
squares...
For ARCs allover Europe.

Best Regards
Ricardo Veríssimo
Portugal

----------
This message may contain confidential information or privileged material,
and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not in the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or
incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version.