Subject: Re: New Bf 110 decals
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Leonardo Prado" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 13:03:50 -0800

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Leonardo Prado" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 4:40 AM
Subject: New Bf 110 decals

Dear Sir,

                 Hi, my name is Leonardo, I am from Brazil, and I am 
releasing my first military aviation decals under the name LPS Hobby:

1/48 scale:

  - LPM-48-01  Luftwaffe Messerschmitt  Bf 110C ( Bf  110C-2, Stab
      II/ZG2, Bettle of Britain ), (Bf 110C-1 , 3/ZG26, Battle of
      Britain ) and (Bf 110C-1, 7./ZG26 , 1941/1942 )

  - LPM-48-02  Luftwaffe Messerschmitt  Bf 110D ( Bf  110D,
      Gruppenstab, ZG26, 1941), (Bf 110D-3, Gruppenstab, Erprobungsgruppe
      210, Battle of Britain) and  (Bf 110D, 8./NJG4 , 1942 )

  - LPM-48-03  Luftwaffe Messerschmitt  Bf 110E ( Bf  110E,
      2.ZG26,1941 ), (Bf 110E , 8/ZG26, 1942 ) and  (Bf 110E, 5/NJG1,
      late 1940/1941 )

1/32 scale:

  - LPM-32-01  Luftwaffe Messerschmitt  Bf 110 authentic stencils and
      swastikas

     I am sending images of the decals for publishing in the site. For any 
doubt please contact me.

      Best wishes,

      Leonardo Prado Simões

      ____________________________________________________________________________________
Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! +Buscados
http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com