Subject: Re: Review submission
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 14:39:11 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "submissions" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 2:28 PM
Subject: Review submission

<P align=center><B><FONT face=Arial color=#ff0000 
size=6>Airutopia.com</FONT></B></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Arial size=5><B><FONT color=#ff0000>H.A.F. F-4 
Phantom II DVD</FONT></B></FONT>
<P align=center><FONT face=Arial size=4><FONT color=#004080>Product Article 
by</FONT><FONT color=#ff0000 size=5> </FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>Simone 
Fiorito</FONT></FONT></P><FONT size=2>
<CENTER>
<TABLE borderColor=#004080 height=340 width=555 bgColor=#ffffff border=3>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD width=541 bgColor=#ffffff height=334><FONT face=Arial color=#004080 
size=4>Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo <FONT 
color=#ff0000>01.jpg</FONT> here </FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>
<P align=left><FONT face=Arial color=#004080 size=4><FONT face=Verdana 
color=#000000 size=2>Here is a review of the latest Airutopia.com DVD on 
Hellenic Air Force F-4 Phantom II.<BR>The 75 minutes DVD is focused on the 
very interesting Phantoms in service with HAF and seeks the usual Airutopia 
quality with a very technical narration by Lt. Col. USAF (ret) Bob "K-BOB" 
Kay.</FONT><BR></FONT></FONT><FONT size=2><FONT face=Arial color=#004080 
size=4> </FONT></P>
<DIV align=center>
<CENTER>
<TABLE width="92%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD align=middle width="25%"><FONT face=Arial size=4><FONT 
color=#004080>Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of 
photo <FONT color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>3</FONT><FONT 
color=#004080><FONT color=#ff0000>.jpg</FONT> here. Clicking on that photo 
will bring up the full sized version of photo <FONT 
color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>3.jpg</FONT></FONT></TD>
<TD align=middle width="25%"><FONT face=Arial size=4><FONT 
color=#004080>Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of 
photo <FONT color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>4</FONT><FONT 
color=#004080><FONT color=#ff0000>.jpg</FONT> here. Clicking on that photo 
will bring up the full sized version of photo <FONT 
color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>4.jpg</FONT></FONT></TD>
<TD align=middle width="25%"><FONT face=Arial size=4><FONT 
color=#004080>Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of 
photo <FONT color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>5</FONT><FONT 
color=#004080><FONT color=#ff0000>.jpg</FONT> here. Clicking on that photo 
will bring up the full sized version of photo <FONT 
color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>5.jpg</FONT></FONT></TD>
<TD align=middle width="25%"><FONT face=Arial size=4><FONT 
color=#004080>Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of 
photo <FONT color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>6</FONT><FONT 
color=#004080><FONT color=#ff0000>.jpg</FONT> here. Clicking on that photo 
will bring up the full sized version of photo <FONT 
color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT 
color=#ff0000>6.jpg</FONT></FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></DIV>
<P align=left><FONT face=Arial color=#004080 size=4><FONT face=Verdana 
color=#000000 size=2>It's mostly an experienced cockpit flight on the 
legendary F-4 on a mission over Greece and the Aegean sea, flown by the best 
HAF pilots as they perform demonstration flights defining precision, pride 
and professionalism.<BR>Aerobatics and formation flying with multiple camera 
angles plus ground footage on a DVD "region free" formatted for PAL and 
NTSC.<BR>Airutopia it's also working on some other HAF jets DVDs... so stay 
tuned!<BR>Many thanks to Christian Lachatars, one of the authors of the DVD, 
for providing me a copy.<BR></FONT></FONT></P>
<CENTER>
<TABLE borderColor=#004080 height=372 width=638 bgColor=#ffffff 
borderColorLight=#004080 border=3>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD width=625 bgColor=#ffffff height=366>
<DIV align=center><FONT face=Arial color=#004080 size=4>Steve Bamford will 
insert full sized version of photo <FONT color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT 
face=Arial color=#ff0000 size=4>2</FONT><FONT face=Arial color=#004080 
size=4><FONT color=#ff0000>.jpg</FONT> here</FONT> 
</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>
<P><FONT face=Arial color=#004080 size=4><FONT face=Verdana color=#000000 
size=2>If you want build a Greek Phantom, this DVD it's really a must 
have.</FONT><BR></FONT></P>
<P><I><B><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#004080 size=5>"Simone 
Fiorito"</FONT></B></I></P>
<DIV align=center>
<CENTER>
<TABLE width="92%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD align=middle width="25%"><FONT face=Arial size=4><FONT 
color=#004080>Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of 
photo <FONT color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>7</FONT><FONT 
color=#004080><FONT color=#ff0000>.jpg</FONT> here. Clicking on that photo 
will bring up the full sized version of photo <FONT 
color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>7.jpg</FONT></FONT></TD>
<TD align=middle width="25%"><FONT face=Arial size=4><FONT 
color=#004080>Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of 
photo <FONT color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>8</FONT><FONT 
color=#004080><FONT color=#ff0000>.jpg</FONT> here. Clicking on that photo 
will bring up the full sized version of photo <FONT 
color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>8.jpg</FONT></FONT></TD>
<TD align=middle width="25%"><FONT face=Arial size=4><FONT 
color=#004080>Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of 
photo <FONT color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>9</FONT><FONT 
color=#004080><FONT color=#ff0000>.jpg</FONT> here. Clicking on that photo 
will bring up the full sized version of photo <FONT 
color=#ff0000>0</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>9.jpg</FONT></FONT></TD>
<TD align=middle width="25%"><FONT face=Arial size=4><FONT 
color=#004080>Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of 
photo </FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>10</FONT><FONT color=#004080><FONT 
color=#ff0000>.jpg</FONT> here. Clicking on that photo will bring up the 
full sized version of photo </FONT><FONT 
color=#ff0000>10.jpg</FONT></FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></DIV>
<P><FONT face=Arial color=#004080 size=4></FONT> </P>
<DIV align=center>
<CENTER>
<TABLE width="92%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD align=middle width="25%"><FONT face=Arial size=4><FONT 
color=#004080>Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of 
photo </FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>11</FONT><FONT color=#004080><FONT 
color=#ff0000>.jpg</FONT> here. Clicking on that photo will bring up the 
full sized version of photo </FONT><FONT 
color=#ff0000>11.jpg</FONT></FONT></TD>
<TD align=middle width="25%"><FONT face=Arial size=4><FONT 
color=#004080></FONT></FONT></TD>
<TD align=middle width="25%"><FONT face=Arial size=4><FONT 
color=#004080></FONT></FONT></TD>
<TD align=middle width="25%"><FONT face=Arial size=4><FONT color=#004080> 
</FONT></FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></DIV>
<P> </P>
<DIV align=center>
<CENTER> </CENTER></DIV>
<DIV align=center>
<CENTER> </CENTER></DIV>
<DIV align=center>
<CENTER> </CENTER></DIV>
<DIV align=center>
<CENTER> </CENTER></DIV>
<DIV align=center>
<CENTER> </CENTER></DIV>
<DIV align=center>
<CENTER> </CENTER></DIV>
<DIV align=center>
<CENTER> </CENTER></DIV>
<DIV align=center>
<CENTER> </CENTER></DIV>
<DIV align=center>
<CENTER> </CENTER></DIV>
<P align=center><FONT face=Arial color=#004080 size=3>Photos and text © by 
"Simone Fiorito"</FONT></P></FONT>